We are so excited for you to join us for the Covenant Community Bible Experience!
To take the next step in bringing CCBE to your church, please review and confirm that you have read the partnership agreement in the order form below.
Covenant Community Bible Experience is a partnership, not a product. We commit to serving your church as you immerse yourselves in Scripture. We commit to providing everything you need for this journey and supporting you every step of the way. In return, you commit to following a few steps to ensure the most transformative experience possible.
- Providing everything you need for your journey, including:
- Print copies of The Books of the Bible, New Testament
- Daily emails/videos
- Unlimited access to the digital materials, including the daily emails/videos, ebook and audio versions of The Books of the Bible, participant guides, and more.
- Supporting you all the way through: Your church will have access to a specialist from our team who will help you plan your campaign and answer any questions before, during, and after.
- Partnering with you after your campaign is done: As we develop additional Bible engagement resources and other reading campaigns, your church will be invited to take part at the minimum possible cost.
- Inviting your whole church to participate:Community Bible Experience works best if it’s a church-wide campaign, uniting everyone around the Bible. You and your church leadership will champion Community Bible Experience, inviting everyone to take part.
- Following a few basic guidelines for your campaign:
- Using the Covenant Community Bible Experience name and brand in all your materials (whether you use the ones we provide or create your own, which you are welcome to do!)
- Encouraging participants to register for the daily emails/videos and digital campaign resources
- Using The Books of the Bible for your campaign and following the book-club model for your discussion groups
- Gathering in weekly discussion groups for conversations about what you’ve read
- Covering the cost of your campaign:You agree to pay the cost of the materials, $5 per Bible which includes shipping. ($6 USD per Bible for Canada churches.) An invoice will be included with your Bibles. Payment must be made on all opened boxes. You may return and be refunded for any unopened boxes. Returns must be made by two weeks after your start date.
Have questions? Call the Make and Deepen Disciples Team at (773) 907-3332.
To continue, complete the form below.